It's the inside that matters, not the outside right!?!?! A friend of mine said, "I bet it was so fun taking her out in that outfit!" Smssssh... it was a great attempt! LOL I dressed her up so cute so that we could go have lunch with daddy yesterday. I had stopped, got lunch, and then we headed to the base. I get to his job, grab her baby carrier and go to get her out of her carseat. As I go to pick her up, I put one hand behind her back, and one hand under her bottom. To my surprise, some slimy, warmness hits my hand. I look down and I see, MUSTARD YELLOW, SEEDY POOP all over my hand, and it did not stop there! It was all in her carseat and ALL over her cute, little, pink ballerina outfit :( I was so determined to bring her in with it on, that I sat in the car and scrubbed the heck out of it with every baby wipe I had, then cleaned up her carseat. Luckily the carseat has a pad under her bottom, so all I had to do was remove that :)
So in the carrier "she" goes, and up to daddys' office we go for lunch. After we have been sitting up there for awhile, she decides to puke all over her outfit!!! So then I think to myself, "maybe you just don't want to wear this outfit!" Changed her clothes, because of course.... I have no more wipes!!! We say bye to daddy and then go down to the car. As I am putting her in her carseat, I can't find her paci ANYWHERE. I guess that got lost in the poop episode of the afternoon. Soooo, what happens when I get her in her careat????? She screams her head off! So here I am, driving with my arm towards the backseat with my finger in her mouth. We make it to Babies R Us and she starts screaming more because I took her "finger" paci away. She cries the whole time in the store. So I pay and take her paci's out of the package and suck the heck out of them so I can give it to her.
Sure, it was a TON of fun to put her in that outfit! LOL So as you all look at this picture and see this cute little ballerina posing, I know what really lies beneath! I was thinking on the ride home that I have finally been initiated! The getting pooped, peed, and puked on was rookie stuff! I am moving on to the big leagues now!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Girl I feel your pain. I admire your determination.
ReplyDelete